Help: View your students' results
You can reach your students' results in the view section of your teacher dashboard. Your view of your students' results depends on the type of account you have.
Teacher Basic account
The Student scores summary (sample screen) shows your view of your students' results.
You can see which quizzes your students have completed, but you cannot view their scores.
Teacher Plus account
With a Teacher Plus account, you have the following ways of viewing your students' results:
- The Student scores summary (sample screen) shows the quizzes each student has completed, including their best and most recent score.
- The Student scores details (sample screen) shows the quizzes each student has completed, including the actual score (along with a percentage score), and the date and time the quiz was completed
- You have the ability to filter both the summary and detailed results by class, region, quiz and date
- You can download your filtered detailed results as a CSV file
- View each student's stamps earned and quiz results (the same view a student has of his own results)