Why use Lizard Point for your class?
- Over 200 quizzes featuring clickable maps from all over the world. Featuring study guides, hints, show me help, definitions, and several learning modes.
- Over 50,000 registered students worldwide. Ideal for students under age 13 or those without email addresses.
- The Personalized Quiz Tracker (watch video, 2:46) lets students see and organize their best scores. Merit badges (stamps) are earned for achievements.
- Teacher accounts provide support for student quiz results and stamps. Share quizzes and assignments with your students using your virtual Blackboard. Receive monthly activity reports by email.
- Custom quizzes (watch video, 5:44) are available to suit specific classroom needs
- Study mode (watch video, 0:47) provides deeper information on population, cities, languages, exports and more
- More than just geography. Students can learn about current and historical leaders, math, art and flags.
We have 2 levels of teacher plans: Teacher Basic (free), and Teacher Plus.
Depending on student needs and teacher objectives, teachers may decide to use a "Teacher Basic" account, a "Teacher Plus" account or no account at all.